[Watchdog] Watchdog architecture

Valery V. Panov vpanov at sw-soft.com
Sat Dec 11 19:34:31 NOVT 2004

Hi all,

1) Guys, where is promised watchdog architecture draft?
Remember that we should have work revision of the document on Tuesday.

2) I do not see any commits in CVS.
I saw you've wrote some code; what should I do to review it? There is
nothing in CVS. Please commit things that you've done in CVS.

3) I've asked to close you working directories so that only you could
access them. WTF?
drwxr-xr-x  11 buratino      users  4096 2004-11-29 17:00 buratino
drwxr-xr-x  12 kuzhelev      users  4096 2004-12-09 14:33 kuzhelev
Please fix ASAP.

--
Valery Panov
PEM developer